Re: DjVulibre plug-in

At 12:38 06/03/2007, you wrote:

Hello,
I'm hoping you will be lending me a halping hand to solve my
installation problem of DjVulibre plug-in. The history of mine attempts
are as follows:

I used to use DjVulibre with what is now called www.findmypast.com (used to be called 1837online.com) to view the records of birth, marriage and death entries. I've now swapped to using ancestry.co.uk (they include the UK 1901 census) which does not use DjVulibre.

Anyway, as I recall, I obtained the source RPM for DjVulibre from http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/djvu/djvulibre-3.5.18-1.src.rpm built and installed it and it "just worked". Have you tried doing this?

Subsequently, the Fedora repo version overtook the version I had built and was replaced by yum.

I'm using FC5.

Dave F