Fedora and Apache config question

About 4 times after installing different applications like
PHP that interact with Apache I would get a syntax error.

I did not change any of the config files.  I just let yum
install them. and Apache would stop working until I opened
up the appropriate config files and committed some lines
out.

I found the files that needed adjusting by running:

service httpd start from the CLI and the error would come up
telling me where it was.

these are a sample of the lines that needed to be adjusted

<Location /Squid/cgi-bin/cachemgr.cgi>
# order allow,deny
# allow from localhost.localdomain
 # Add additional allowed hosts as needed
 # allow from .example.com
</Location>

<Location /usage>
#    Order deny,allow
#    Deny from all
#    Allow from 127.0.0.1
#    Allow from ::1
    # Allow from .example.com
</Location>

<Directory /usr/share/phpMyAdmin/>
#   order deny,allow
#   deny from all
#   allow from 127.0.0.1
</Directory>

Are there some other files that Fedora is changing that
makes it necessary to commit out those lines so Apache will
start or are those files correct with those lines committed
out?

Currently my server is only available to my network there
are no outside connections open on my router.