Re: postfix .src.rpm fails to build on fc6

On 3/5/07, Karsten Hopp <karsten@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Update:

The current upstream maintainer claims that '%' is no longer a valid
range specification in ed-0.3/0.4 and that 1,$ should be used instead.
I'm trying to convince him that breaking existing scripts isn't
such a good idea.

Hi Karsten

I greatly appreicate your efforts, if they do not agree then please let me know what would be the fix, atm ihave solved my problem by removing ed 0.3 and installed 0.2 and build postfix rpm and then updated ed.

Thanks and regards. Askar