Re: Where are all the updates gone?

Todd Zullinger wrote:

> Res wrote:
>> This is the funny thing, Fedora tots itself as "bleeding edge" yet
>> only do so called security backports to stuff, like the ol true RH
>> used to, which was cool because RH never promoted itself as bleeding
>> edge..
>>
>> it seems its bleeding edge only when it suites them
>
> Or when it makes more sense to the individual maintainer of the
> package.  There's no need to troll here with misinformation and
> absurd claims, this isn't usenet.
Sorry, to trolling was not the aim of mine.
I am really just wondering about the absent of the updates of the
packages I listed in an other message. James and Rex given me answers
for that. Your statement " I just get a little annoyed when people
complain about things they get for free." is only polemic.

regards
Olaf