Re: Sound of YouTube videos is too low

On 3/1/07, Aaron Konstam <akonstam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have noticed that the sound of YouTube videos is too low, almost
> inaudible. I have PCM the highest possible (without distortion), but
> no progress. Local video files play with a fine sound. My browser is
> Remi's Firefox. Any ideas?

I assume you mean firefox.2.0. As I said previously this program has
dependencies that must be independently installed after it is installed.
If you do not that is the last yum upgrade you will do.

Did you play all the videos through this browser? Did you install all
the dependencies. from the remi site. For firefox-1.5.0.9 youtube videos
play well.

Thanks, Aaron. Yes, I am using Firefox 2.0.0.2 from Remi's repository,
and yes, I have all dependencies installed -- I guess --, as I have
Remi's repository set on, i.e., as an active repository.

Paul