Fedora Hardware Compatibility...

Hi.. I was hoping that someone could point me towards the right direction...

I'm planning on building roughly 20 computers to run FC6 (or Fedora 7 when it comes out) I understand there are certain hardware compatibility issues, ie. graphic cards, sound cards, etc. Is there some kind of a list with 'Fedora-safe' hardware I could use when shopping for parts?

I'm currently running FC6 on an iMactel and have had some trouble with various things like 3d acceleration, wireless, isight, etc. but I understand it wouldn't be quite this difficult if I wasn't using the iMac. I just want to be extra careful before spending what little money I have. ^_^ And I would really love to have 3d acceleration working on all machines!

Any comments would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Win a Zune??make MSN® your homepage for your chance to win! http://homepage.msn.com/zune?icid=hmetagline