Re: When to update?

Mike - EMAIL IGNORED wrote:
I am using FC4, and I just came across a
reason to update.  How long before FC7?
Should I wait or go to FC6?  I don't
like to do it very often.

Thanks for your advice.
Mike.

You can view the schedule for dates and decide if going with FC6 or waiting is best for you.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/7/Schedule

--
I used to be interested in Windows NT, but the more I see of it the more
it looks like traditional Windows with a stabler kernel. I don't find

   -- Linus Torvalds