Re: wireless rt2500 driver and kernel source installing problem

Eric,
to install the driver you just run system-config-packages and select development, this will install all the necessary libraries to built your driver go to the http://rt2x00.serialmonkey.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
page to get the latest release and build it with the instructions posted in there under Fedora. It has worked for me since FC4 when I got the wireless card I've been using with. If still fails, let me know to send you the specific instructions on how to do it.

Linux user number 433512
"Free as in Freedom":
http://counter.li.org