Deficient FUSE kernel module detected

Dear All

Whenever I mount (from Fedora) the disk with Windows Vista, I get the
following big warning:

# mount -t ntfs-3g /dev/hdb1 /mnt/windows
WARNING: Deficient FUSE kernel module detected. Some driver features are
        not available (swap file on NTFS, boot from NTFS by LILO), and
        unmount is not safe unless it's made sure the ntfs-3g process
        naturally terminates after calling 'umount'. The safe FUSE kernel
        driver is included in the official Linux kernels since version
        2.6.20-rc1, or in the FUSE 2.6.0 or later software packages,
        except the faulty FUSE version 2.6.2. Please see the next page
        for more help: http://www.ntfs-3g.org/support.html#fuse26

#

Should one be worried about it?

Thanks in advance,