Re: Programs for Indexing documents and search via web

If you have a really large number of docs of different types (e.g.,
doc, word perfect, xls, OOo, text, etc.), the IBM/Yahoo omnifind is
great.  It is free and runs on Linux (part is not open source,
however).  The nice part is the ability to search and display
non-ASCII docs (it uses the commercial Stellent back end).

http://omnifind.ibm.yahoo.net/

On 2/27/07, Phil Meyer <pmeyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dario Lesca wrote:
> Hi, someone can suggest me a good server application (jva, php, ecc)
> that indexing all tree of my documents and have an web interface for
> search it?
>
> Many thanks

Take a look at OWL:

http://owl.sourceforge.net/