Re: FC6 + source for Nvu build help

On Mon February 26 2007 1:21:02 pm linuxmaillists@xxxxxxxxxxx
wrote:
> Building Nvu From Source
> Nvu 1.0

I believe you could have just installed seamonkey and achieved
the same results. The difference I've read, is that NVU is
basically no longer under development while the Compozer
component of Seamonkey still is - but, I have no direct
knowledge of that, so take it as hearsay only. I do know that
NVU was just the old Compozer component of Mozilla - having used
both extensively, I haven't experienced much difference between
them -

--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, Md, USA