NOT ABLE TO BOOT

Hi all,
I have PC with dual OS, FC6 and M$xp When I need to boot with FC6, during the booting process the system hangup in section of Redhat nash version....., to solve this I used to restat the PC by pressing restart botton, then boot with windows then restart windows again after complete booting finally I can able to boot with FC6. Long movie it isn't. one day i fedup I reinstall FC6 and I don't face the problem again.kindly if there other solution.
thankx.

I learned from you and learn of me and would not disagree friendship is the reason one in two bodies