FC as web server for multiple domains

Hi,

How secure is a FC6 basic installation as an online web server?

I have always used Plesk control panel on FC. But that is extremely vulnerable. I tried to install cvs with yum and some dependencies made Plesk stopped working. So now I am here, wanting to setup my plain web server with email, ftp, ssh and http(s) working.

Anyone here who is running FC as their web server for the moment? And that configured it by them self?

I am quite a newbie on this, but familiar with how FC works. I only have ssh connection access to the server, so all have to be done with that connection.

Best regards,

Peter Lauri

www.dwsasia.com - company web site

www.lauri.se - personal web site