Re: Big Debian Linux Payday For HP

On 2/24/07, Mike McCarty <Mike.McCarty@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Wong Kwok-hon wrote:
> On 2/23/07, taharka <res00vl8@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[snip]

>> Full article at;
>> http://www.internetnews.com/dev-news/article.php/3661481
>
> That's a good news and I think Red hat should also release a free
> version like Debian not just 2 year life cycle in Fedora Core....

If that's what you want, then it already exists... CentOS.

I'm getting close to jumping from FC2, and since I don't want
to make installing/updating/upgrading my system into a hobby,
I'm considering CentOS myself.

Mike

Me too...
I don't know to install/upgrade every version release and I need to do
because I just put it in desktop use...
How about of its life cycle ?