Re: 2007 DST Change

taharka wrote:
On Fri, 2007-02-23 at 10:14 -0600, Mike McCarty wrote:

taharka wrote:
Question, will this non-observance be reflected in sent emails/calender
software, etc when the change goes into effect?

I don't understand why you would care what time/date etc. are
on my e-mails. But, if you will look carefully at the information
on e-mails, you'll see that they use GMT anyway, along with
an offset.

Don't get the wrong idea, it's not you're emails in particular.
Actually, the question is in regards to any person's email sent after
the time change in March. Will the information on emails still be
correct after the time change in March? I assume you're referring to the
headers?

I don't understand your question very well. You are the one
who brought up the subject. What time are *you* referring to,
if not the one in headers?

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.