Re: FC5

Essafi Issam wrote:
Hi list
I am a newbie in linux and I just want to ask with distribution is well adapted a newbie person like me :)
 FC5 or FC6.
regards

Well, that depends. What are you using it for? I would recommend FC6 since it's newer and will be supported longer, but maybe FC5 since it's been out long enough for things to stabilize.

However, if you aren't tied to Fedora, as a newbie, one of the Ubuntu distros might make sense. I personally recommend Kubuntu to anyone who wants to try it. It has a more 'Windows' like interface and the live CD/DVD works well for teaching.

My $0.02

--
Ita erat quando hic adveni.

Mark Haney