NVU

Hi,
I installed NVU on FC6. All seems to work fine. However, when I hit an item in the help-menu nothing happens. I'd expect firefox to launch and present the webpage. The same happens when I hit the "browse"-button: again firefox doesn't launch.
Googling and searching this list did not provide any clues.
Maybe it is caused by the rpm, which was not originally built for fc6 (but fc4 or 5). Does anyone know how to deal with this ?
Thanks,
Peter