Re: Mail program come with FC6

edwardspl@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

Dear All,

Before the time, I'm using the pine program for mail...
Now, which type of mail program come with FC system ?

The only console mail reader in Core, that I know of, is mutt. Mutt is very different, and if you're used to pine, you might find yourself completely lost in mutt. If pine is like emacs, mutt is like vi.

My Cone mail reader is in Extras; if you've been using pine, you might find Cone to be a "close-enough" replacement.