Re: Fedora 7 vs. Ubuntu Feisty Fawn

On 2/20/07, Ed Greshko <Ed.Greshko@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ryan Li wrote:
> I don't know much about Ubuntu but have heard that the new Ubuntu Feisty
> Fawn is coming out a little before Fedora 7 comes out and that it's
> supposed to be much better (just from word of mouth). I was hoping that
> the Fedora User Community could tell me 'and other users out there' why
> we should stick with Fedora.
For the same reason not everyone has switched to chocolate ice cream.

I love how so many people talk about the superior nature of things
that don't even exist yet (see also the heaping praise for the
iPhone). I suppose given the lack of information, marketing takes over
to fill the gap.

I use Fedora and Ubuntu and like them both for different applications
...  they work well together.

I also like Chocolate Crackle ice-cream so that I don't have to decide
between chocolate and vanilla ... they taste good together.