File Permissions

I recently transferred a website from one host to another and have many issues which I believe can be resolved by changing the file permission after ftp'ing the ste to my box..

What is the best way to change file and directory ownership to my apache server?

FC6 - Apache 2.2.3

Thank you
Jim

With tax season right around the corner, make sure to follow these few simple tips. http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Taxes/PreparationTips/PreparationTips.aspx?icid=HMFebtagline