Re: Kaffiene question re audio

On Sunday 18 February 2007, Colin J Thomson - G6AVK wrote:
>rtsp://srv1.mel.apstream.net/encoder/rrrlive.rm

Apparently is an un-supported protocol here, I have yum doing a
whatprovides on it now.  It came back that vlc wasn't there, and I had to
nuke the livna and put in the atprms version, but that didn't fix the
missing file association in FF.

But while that did fix some of the missing tabs in xine now, it didn't fix
FF.  I have the protocols list on screen now, what do I *add* to bring
this to life?

Thanks in advance.

--
Cheers, Gene