Re: First time trying Fedora

I forgot to mention Hiron's boot disk. Hiron is probably safer and
easier to work with than any linux or windows based tools. It's
illegal (It contains pirated software) but it really is an
indespensible tool. It's the only illegal peice of software I use
(even all my music is now legal: original, quality Nine Inch Nails
albums convinced me :))

Dotan Cohen

http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/artist_albums/513/wilson_phillips.html
http://what-is-what.com/what_is/web_browser.html