Re: OT: can antennas for wireless Internet cause damage to health?

> > If you wanted a more serious answer then try a more relevant list. Some
> > keywords that might help you are "ERP", "SAR", "NCRPM" and "FCC"

> the cuff ridicule of someone asking such a question.

I pointed to the correct terms to find a serious answer, and seeing as
this is nothing to do with Fedora the question shouldn't have been asked
here in the first place. It was abusing the list, and quite
inappropriate. Perhaps people should post windows problems here too, or
football reports ? no, I thought not.

And as the questioner doesn't even give any information they won't get an
answer without knowing things like the ERP and the frequency range of the
mast or what its for, except maybe from the tinfoil hat brigade.

Alan