looking in the rearview mirror (when you should be looking forward)

Craig White wrote:
> On Tue, 2007-02-06 at 08:28 -0600, Aaron Konstam wrote:
>> I enjoy the myth of calling Fedora a community driven project. It is a
>> project driven by the people who run Fedora. I have yet to see any
>> suggestion made by the Fedora list community accepted by Fedora
>> developers, but I am not on the fedora-developers list so I may have
>> missed it. It was Fedora that has failed me by giving me the FC6
>> distribution that exhibits problems not found on any other previous
>> Fedora or Red Hat distribution. It is annoying to take 5 months to
>> figure out how to deal with the problems of a distribution that is
>> created anew every 6 or 7 months. But I admit it is educational.

I have yet to see the chains on your ankles forcing you to endure
these horrors. Perhaps the voluntary nature of all that happens here
is the cause of the falsely named stereotype "community driven
project". You do have altrnatives and the devs have jobs to do. If you
don't like Burger King...why keep eating there and complaining about
it?  Where am I wrong?

George Hare