Re: SD card reader (Winbond)

<-------------------[ SNIP ]------------------------>

> But when I insert the card, nothing happens (accordint to dmesg). I
> read once that maybe some setpci stuff is needed but I don't know
> exactly what to do... man setpci is not very helpful.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks in advance

Check your logs to see if there is a SELinux message about blocking
HAL from accessing /dev/mmcblk0. I keep forgetting to create a
Bugzilla report about this. A quick and dirty work around is to run

semanage fcontext -a -t removable_device_t /dev/mmcblk.*

But this will generate warning messages about duplicate rules for
the device. I added it in FC5, and I think it is still needed in FC6...

SELinux is disabled.

Any more ideas?

Mikkel