Sound card not working...

Hello everyone : )

Oh well... I think FC was running absolutely fine (
INCLUDING the sound card) but now suddenly there is a
small white cross in a red circle made around the
volume control panel.

When I click on the panel it says this : -
The volume control did not find any elements and/or
devices to control. This means either that you don't
have the right GStreamer plugins installed, or that
you don't have a sound card configured.

You can remove the volume control from the panel by
right-clicking the speaker icon on the panel and
selecting "Remove From Panel" from the menu.

So how do I begin to install GStreamer plugins ? and
why did this happen after working smoothly for a while
?

Thank you,
Alex.

Never miss an email again!