Re: Very hard time installing Flash on FC6.

On 01/02/07, Claude Jones <claude_jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Different suggestion - why don't you remove the swiftfox version,
and install FF 2.0 from the Fedora development repo - you might
gain the advantage of getting a version that a Fedora developer
has worked on specifically for Fedora - I did just check, and
it's there. I have not researched whether there are problems
with it, but I can't recall any big discussions about if from
the development list - but, I often can't find my memory ;-)

Thanks, Claude. I installed the development Firefox2 and Flash now
works. I've no problem using one or two programs from development,
just not the whole OS :)

Thanks!

Dotan Cohen

http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/lyrics/148/377/nine_inch_nails/the_downward_spiral.html