?? Where is config specifier for Xalan ??

Hi Fedora List,

WHERE in the Fedora world does the notion os "Use Xalan as the JSTL processor" live? I have searched and searched. I am trying to replace it's default use with that of SaxonB and cannot locate the 'owner' or the config file or anything that would tell the OS, "Use Xalan to process JSTL"

Please advise - PLEASE!...

Thanks,

Lance