Re: seamonkey font problem

Gene Heskett wrote:
Greetings;

TBE they're so small as to require both a strong magnifying glass and a bit of imagination to read them. I'm taking maybe 0.020" high here. Now, I can go into prefs and tell it to use 40 point fonts which brings slashdot up to somewhat small, but readable. But it only applies to the web pages content, not seamonkey's own menu's and such, they remain unchanged.

Unforch, nothing I can do seem to be able to effect the size of the fonts used in the address bar and other similar locations, like the status line at the bottom. When it says done, that word will fit between | | with lots of room to spare.

Does anyone have a formula that would make seamonkey usable?

You could change under Preferences/Appearance/Fonts the Display resolution to 72 dpi or select other to choose a setting somewhere to your liking. I usually just leave it set to system settings but you might prefer the larger menus and message body.

When you change the settings, you might need to downscale the fonts, unless you want one letter per screen.

Jim

--
A fail-safe circuit will destroy others.
		-- Klipstein