Re: Tool for downloading video/audio files from YouTube

> I installed DemocracyTV
> I downloaded a m4v file. I can playiy by Mpayer, Xine plays only
> sound...and if I use DemocracyTV to playback I see the bar starting
> very fast but I can't get any sound/video.

Hi,

it uses xine engine. As long as xine
can play it, it should work.

However, I have no m4v file to test. I will have to download one first.
Also, xine-lib 1.4 from extras is out there today. I am just waiting
for the non-free part from freshrpms to install it.

--
Paulo Roma Cavalcanti
LCG - UFRJ