Re: how to start qt4 programming under FC6?

On Fri, 2 Feb 2007 15:28:48 -0500 (EST)
"Robert P. J. Day" <rpjday@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>   if anyone has a working setup for this, or there's a web page that
> covers this, i'd be grateful.

I use both qt3 and qt4 on my FC6 system with no problems since they
all install their stuff in version specific directories. I have a
couple of little shell scripts with aliases defined that '.' them
to modify my environment depending on which version I want to use
at the moment. I'll attach them as examples (but the fixpath script
they use is left as an exercise for the reader :-).