Re: hi all..

On Fri, 2007-02-02 at 13:56 -0800, Alex Miua wrote:
> Hello everyone!
>
> I was trying to install FC 6 Zod. Is this a "stable"
> and tested version of Fedora? I am new to this area.
> Please advice.

Welcome.

Zod is a stable release, it is the last, but sometimes you'll find a
little bug. I would advise using another distro, but I really enjoy
fedora, cause it is one of the the most documented distros available. If
you find something curious, just type the exact error message on google,
and you'll find a lot of answers.

Perhaps you can start by reading http://www.fedorafaq.org

> Also, What is Fedora Core 6 Zod Live CD 1 ?

Live cds do not need to be installed. You insert them in your pc, and
boot a live distro from them. It is also a good way of starting linux in
seconds. The disadvantage is that every time it reboots, you'll lose
your changes.

> Is that required too ?

Nope.

> Thank you,