Re: Kopete & video

On Thu, 2007-01-18 at 12:58 +0000, Keith Powell wrote:
> On Thursday 18 January 2007 12:16 pm, Scott van Looy wrote:
> > "I'm also a bit shocked." and "If webcam support under Fedora is
> > that bad" - fud. You've not tried it, you're spreading fear,
> > uncertainty and doubt...
> >
> > If you have a problem with it, then comment on it?
> >

> Scott.
>
> Anne and I are having great problems with webcams and FC6.

Add me to the list. I have the webcam working, it's getting it working
in useful ways that is the problem on this end. Hopefully, the answer is
an easy one and discussion that includes what does work and where, is
not exactly FUD, IMHO. :)

Usually it is something obscure that is easily fixed. If it works on
another distro, then we have narrowed the problem to 'fixable' status,
rather than 'unknown'. That's a "Good Thing" (tm) according to that
perception. It's just a learning thing. Ric

http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/oar
http://www.wayward4now.net