Re: TWM menu

Terry Polzin wrote:
I've made changes to the /etc/X11/twm/system.temrc file to add some apps and
nothing I seem to do makes them take effect.  What am I missing?

Did you mean system.twmrc or did you add them to the wrong file? Did you restart the TWM? If you added them to correct file and restarted, please post your twmrc here so we can check if it is syntactically correct.