Installing only critical updates via yum?

Hey all,

I'm a pretty new Fedora fan, been using FC6 for 3 months.

Is there a way to only install critical (needed for security) updates?  Other than reading each and every patch description, of course.  Right now I have some 25+ updates to install, but I know just one or two must be security fixes.  I don't want to upgrade all the packages as I've had problems in the past, but I want to keep current security wise.  At some point in the future when it's not as critical to my work, I will upgrade all the packages.

Thanks,
Nick