Re: FC6 X.11 New Install Failure

On Thu, 2007-02-01 at 14:48 -0500, Jeff G wrote:
> I actually DO use TDK disks too, but never knew the burning process
> could be so faulty without feedback while burning, so I learned now to
> check my CDs as well.

If you had a software error, while burning, you'd probably hear about it
at the time.  But a while burning, it's playing with the laser onto the
disc, and has no feedback about how successful that is.  Burn
verification can only be done after the burn, by reading back the disc
and comparing against a source.

The last few programs that I've tried when burning discs gave no options
for post-burning verification.