Re: Webcams again

> In any case the real answer will be given by upstream :)

>> Thanks - at least I know a bit more about where we stand :-)

Hi,

you can also try gideo (from ATrpms),
and see what it is possible to control in the camera.

I have a cheap Creative something and the brightness and contrast
can be controlled, but the color slider seems to make no difference.

There are also some color models available to try.
I downloaded this program from mxHaard's site.

There are also other programs, such as spcaview (no control) and spcagui,
which the interface only appeared for me in FC4.

But at least you can test your camera with the author's recommended tools.
--
Paulo Roma Cavalcanti
LCG - UFRJ