Re: problems recording DVD

John Wendel escribió:

I think your formatting software is broken!

I don't usually try to format DVD+RW media since it doesn't need to be formatted. DVD-RW needs to be formatted.

Ahhhh. Are you sure? I think it's the oposite.

Have you tried K3B (the best DVD burning software for Linux)? It will do whatever formatting is required automagically.

Well, it all started with k3b not formating my DVD+RW, and then I went to the command line.

BTW, did you know that when to tell k3b to format a DVD it executes dvd+rw-format -lead-out /dev/dvd?

--
select 'mmarques' || '@' || 'unl.edu.ar' AS email;
Martín Marqués          |   Programador, DBA