Re: Need to give a presentation on the benefits of Linux

On 1/31/07, Arch Willingham wrote:
I have to give a brief presentation this Saturday on Linux to my fellow committee members. There are so many resources I am not sure where to start. Would any of y'all have any suggestions? My thoughts are to sort of outline what it is, how many people use it, the issues surrounding the windows fear factor etc. I don't want to get too deep but I'd like to wake up more people to the virtues of the product.

You can have a look at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Presentations

Chitlesh
--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com