Re: FC6 not connecting

Edward Dekkers wrote:

P.S. I've been using Linux since Redhat 5.2 and I STILL can not do everything I want graphically. I'm afraid for fixing problems like this the CLI is still your best bet.

Using RHL from the Realplayer, Netscape 4.7.x series and Wordperfect preview edition. I cannot recall if this was 5.1 or 5.2

Anyway, using setup from the cli was my early way of configuring the system. Now using the GUI tools more often, it always is a challenge when they change the GUI tools from one version to a completely different acting tool. Network configuration and X configuration come to mind.

Jim

--
C:\> WIN
Bad command or filename