Re: Anyone using SUSPEND on a Linux Laptop?

On Wednesday 31 January 2007 10:32, Justin W wrote:
> I use suspend extensively (both to ram and to hard disk).
Sorry, I'm actually running Kubuntu on my laptop (I run FC on everything
else!), but I do the same thing. I have a plain vanilla install, with suspend
and hibernate controlled via Laptop Power settings in the KDE Control Center.
Hibernate is set to activate upon closing the lid, and it works. Yes,
wireless does not reactivate automatically, but that's no big deal. The
machine will suspend after elapsed time while running on battery. My machine
btw is an ASUS Z3300.
Peter

--
Peter D. Roopnarine, Assoc. Curator