border problem with compiz

hi,
when i enable desktop effects the borders of the windows disappear. I have installed nvidia driver from freshrpms. I have tried beryl also and the borders doesn't disappear in that. I have GeForce Go 6150 inbuilt card. How can i solve this border poblem.
i have another problem also when i play videos they get stuck in between frequently(more frequently with beryl) with desktop-effects enabled and with disabled desktop-effects videos work fine.
I would be thankful for all your suggestions and help.
I have attached xorg.conf file to the mail.
--
manu