Re: Please cancel my subscription

On Saturday 27 January 2007 13:28, Erik Hemdal wrote:
> I went to the unsubscribe page.  The place to start the unsubscription
> process is at the very bottom of the page, after the heading that says
> "this part is for list administrators".

I think a bug report should be raised on this issue.  Last summer I was in
hospital and tried to explain to someone how to set my lists to NO MAIL for
the duration.  Two people tried, but gave up before they found the relevant
bit.  It really needs to be much higher on the page.

The question is, what should such a bug/wish be filed against?

Anne