Re: Cron message?

On 26/01/07, Knute Johnson <knute@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I just started getting the message below every morning from cron.
Anybody know what it is or where I should go looking?

Thanks,

/etc/cron.daily/logrotate:

error: sa-update:3 unknown option 'notifyempty' -- ignoring line

It's an error in the logrotate file from the recent spamassassin
update. You should be looking in this mailing list for the fix (i.e.
the same question was asked and answered a couple of days ago).

--
Mark Knoop