Cron message puzzle

On two boxes I get messages sumarising completion, sent to root and forwarded
to me.  A third box, running FC4 like one of the other two, must be running
the cron jobs, because the ssh accesses are reported by logwatch, yet I don't
get the reports from that box.  /etc/aliases names me for receiving root's
mail.  Have I forgotten somewhere else that it has to be enabled?  I've a
feeling that there is somewhere else, but I can't think of it.

Anne