Re: spamassassin sa-update bug

Sorry, I should have been more specific. The system is running the i386 release of fc5.

Aaron Knister wrote:
I noticed that after a yum upgrade yesterday I started having problems with spamassasin's logrotate script--

/etc/logrotate.d/sa-update

When /etc/cron.daily/logrotate ran either by cron or by hand I would receive the following error message-

[root@salad logrotate.d]# /etc/cron.daily/logrotate
error: sa-update:3 unknown option 'notifyempty' -- ignoring line

I assumed that there was a typo in the sa-update file and that the line should have been "notifempty" instead of "notifyempty".

Am I correct in assuming this is a bug and the above is the fix?

-Aaron