Re: Xine broken again

On Wed, Jan 24, 2007 at 01:04:07AM -0500, Ric Moore wrote:
> > just to avoid any misunderstandings: ATrpms doesn't have xine at all
> > (never did)
> >
> > (OTOH ATrpms also hosts a mirror of all major repos from Fedora to
> > Dag/Freshrpms, kde-redhat, livna, ccrma etc, so any version of xine
> > will be on atrpms.net somewhere, but that doesn't technically count as
> > coming from ATrpms :)

> I was giving you credit for something that works! :) Ric

I know and thanks, but credit when credit is due: the working xine
packages you were pulling from ATrpms' site were from some other
repo simply mirrored at ATrpms. Unfortunately there are many repos
with xine, so I can't make a guess which one it was, it depends on
what repos were enabled on your system.

Hope you'll find the working packages again. :)
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net