Re: dual boot, lvm appearing as raw filesystem in XP

Quote:

It was having them show up in Explorer that was
worrying me (the linux equivalent would probably
be my Windows directories mounted and show up
blank).  This is closer to them showing up in fdisk,
it's what I expect to happen (and if I'm using fdisk
I know to be more careful than when using Nautilus).

--
imalone
In XP

Lets you manipulate the correspondance between drive letters and
partitions or map a partition to a directory on another partition a
la  mount.  If all mappings are removed the partition doesn't
show up in explorer.

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=142957&topic_id=32189&forum=10#forumpost142957
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and/or blame Darkenergy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx