Re: Fedora 7: The Linux Knight in Shining Armor?

William Case wrote:
I second or third this suggestion. It is tiring every 6 months to have
to start from scratch so to speak.

On the other hand  -- there are people like me who like to play around
with Fedora; adding new programs that hardly get used; trying out
different configurations; experimenting and learning.  Doing a new
version install lets me get rid of all the cruff and start over every so often.

So what happens after you've learned something and are ready to do
some real work with your system - and then next time that cruft is
something worth saving?
--
 Les Mikesell
  lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx