Re: Fedora 7: The Linux Knight in Shining Armor?

Aaron Konstam wrote:

Maybe changes that are that intrusive should not be made.

No major changes at all ever?

 One of those
was the change in the way automatic updates were done. It was too
complex and did not work as tranparently as the old method.

Using implementation issues in one such change as a argument not to make any major change at all is not going to fly. If we want to progress, we need to make major changes from time to time.

Rahul